Starbucks Secret Menu | 24 Drinks You Won’t See on the Menu
Wait. There’s a Secret Starbucks Menu?!
I just saw this shared on Google+ and immediately thought, “no way!” I don’t know why, but I didn’t believe it at first. Probably because there are so many hoaxes online today, or maybe it’s because we’re the home of the Big List of Fake Freebies to Avoid. Either way, I’m naturally skeptical.
So, I found this awesome website: StarbucksSecretMenu.net, that features items on the Starbucks Secret Menu. Fun stuff! More than an underground society, and certainly not an “official” menu, Starbucks Secret Menu is comprised of beverage creations that have been skillfully concocted by Starbucks baristas and connoisseurs around the world.
Here are a few select Secret Menu Items. Pick one and see if they’ll make it for you tomorrow morning!
- Zebra Mocha: Sometimes called a “Penguin Mocha,” a “Marble Mocha,” or a “Black and White Mocha,” this drink mixes the white chocolate mocha with the regular mocha. Adding raspberry flavor makes it a “Red Tux” Mocha.
- Green Eye: Three shots of espresso. (Note: At some Starbucks it’s called a Blue Eye.)
- Dirty Chai: A Chai latte (hot or iced) with a shot of espresso. Two shots makes it a “Double Dirty” or “Extra Dirty” Chai.
- Chocolate Dalmatian: A White Chocolate Mocha with java chips and chocolate chips sprinkled in.
- Cake Batter Frappuccino: Originally vanilla and almond syrup added to a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino. Since almond syrup is largely unavailable, some recommend subbing in hazelnut syrup and white mocha.
- Crunch Berry Frappuccino: A combination of hazelnut syrup (though some folks contend it should be toffee nut) with a Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino.
- “Short” Drink: The Tall drink’s smaller, less expensive younger brother.
- French Press: Starbucks will brew any of the coffee they sell in a French Press.
- Super Cream Frappuccino: Ask for a “Super Cream” version of your Frappuccino and you’ll get half a cup of whipped cream blended in.
- Affogato-Style Frappuccino: Order any Frappuccino “affogato-style” and you’ll get a shot of hot espresso on top of instead of it being blended in.
- Triple C’s: Cinnamon Dolce Latte with caramel syrup and chocolate mocha syrup.
- Biscotti Frappuccino: You have to have to buy a package of biscotti cookies separately and ask your barista to blend them into your Frappe.
- Widow Maker: Half iced black tea, half iced black coffee.
- Samoa Frappuccino: Mocha coconut Frappuccino with caramel drizzle.
- Thin Mint Frappuccino: Tazo Green Tea Crème Frappuccino blended with chocolate syrup and java chips.
- Snickers Frappuccino: Java Chip Frappuccino with two pumps of toffee nut and a caramel drizzle.
- Banana Cream Pie Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino with vanilla and hazelnut syrups, whipped cream, and a whole banana.
- Apple Juice Orange Blossom: Tazo Orange Blossom Tea steeped in steamed apple juice (with no water).
- Grasshopper Frappuccino: Mocha Frappuccino blended with java chips and peppermint syrup.
- The Dirty Hippy: Dirty Chai Tea Latte with soy milk instead of regular milk.
- Marble Mocha Macchiato: White mocha on the bottom with no whip, shot on the top and mocha drizzle.
- Cookies & Cream Frappuccino: A White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino blended with java chips and a dash of peppermint syrup.
- Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino and cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Bootleg Brulée: Add two shots to a white mocha, toffee nut syrup, and caramel drizzle.