How to Get Freebies in Your Facebook Newsfeed
We have lots of followers on Facebook, and what I hear more often than any other complaint is that people miss our updates on their Facebook newsfeed. I get it, I follow fanpages and want to see their posts too. Here’s one great way to improve your Facebook experience and never miss another freebie.
Did you know you can take a quick survey to tell Facebook what you want to see? You can! Read on!
BUT FIRST, before I explain, be sure to follow GimmieFreebies on MORE than just Facebook to ensure you don’t miss any hot freebies, giveaways and deals!! Click these links and follow us: Twitter, Pinterest, GimmiEclub Daily Email, Instagram, Tumblr and Google+
In addition to taking the survey, you can also quickly get notified of our new posts with these easy steps:
- Go to the GimmieFreebies Facebook fanpage
- Click Liked button (or click Like if you haven’t already)
- Click “Get Notifications”
Here’s how to take the Facebook News Feed Survey and tell Facebook what you want to see!:
- Head to your Facebook newsfeed and sign in if you’re not already
- Find a friend’s status update in your newsfeed and click top right arrow (hover on it to see)
- Click arrow and choose “Make News Feed Better”
- IMPORTANT TIP: To tell Facebook you want to see post from pages such as GimmieFreebies, be sure to tell them that posts like ours do not look like advertisements.