DIY Paper Loop Turkey
Looking for something fun to do for Thanksgiving with the kids? Get crafty with Gimmie, and make your own Paper Loop Turkey. This an inexpensive way to add some cute and colorful decoration to your home and get in the Thanksgiving spirit this year!
What You’ll Need:
- Construction paper
- Wiggle eyes
- Glue stick
- Cut a 2″ x 11″ strip of brown paper and form into a loop. Glue the ends together.
- Cut 1″ x 5″ strip of tan paper for the head and form into a loop, glue the ends together. Glue the two loops together using the photo as a reference.
- Cut 1″ x 5″ strips from the various colors to form the tail feathers and glue to the body loop using the photo as a reference.
- Glue wiggle eyes on the head loop.
- Cut out feet, beak and waddle and glue on.
This craft makes for nice centerpieces on the dinner table!!
Thanks so much FreeKidsCrafts.com for this Paper Loop Turkey craft idea!